Popsi Angel Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel
16.9 Fluid oz / Bottle
FDA Required Formula 75% Alcohol Gel sanitizer
The effective sanitizer and cleaner
- 75% Alcohol Gel
- Inhibit Bacteria
- Kills 99.9% Germs
- Mild Formula
- Plants Essence
- Moisturize & Nourish
- On-the-go quickly sanitize hands
- Pleasant, Light Scent
Active Ingredient Purpose Alcohol 75% v/v Antiseptic
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or fame. Do not use
- in children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, PEG-40 castor oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine.
We Also Recommend
Texas Medical Technology 3-Ply Masks, Blue, Soft Pack of 25 (Bulk Packaging)