SeaFlo 33-Series Automatic Demand Diaphragm Pump
33 AC Series Diaphragm Water Pumps
The SEAFLO 33 AC series pumps are capable of continuous heavy duty and extreme workloads. Matched with high performance motor, the 33?AC?series has extreme chemical capability and goes beyond the normal call of duty with many other additives as well. This 3-chamber diaphragm pump provides up to 3.0 gallons per minute and is capable of self-priming up to 6 vertical feet, and can run dry without damage. They are easy to install, service and winterize. Seaflo also offers a variety of easy connect fittings and filters.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
1. Adjustable pressure switch from 17-600psi for OEM when needed.
2. Threaded connections with multiple fittings allow connection to any outlet.
3. Quite operation. Motor sounds not louder than your room fan running.
4. Thermal overload protected automatically stops motor should it overheat due to overload, with automatic restart feature.
5. Semi-rigid rubber feet for noise reduction from vibration.
6. Compact design and heavy-duty demand switch.
7. Can run dry.
Marine, RV, Agricultural Spraying, General Industrial, Fitration, Beverage Processing, Solar Water System, etc.
|Type||3 Chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry|
|Control Type||Pressure switch|
|Max Recommended Temperature||60° C（140° F）|
|Priming Capabilities||6 feet (1.8 m) suction lift|
Shut-off Pressure 50 PSI : 35 PSI ±5 PSI (±0.3 bar)
|Inlet/Outlet Ports||1/2"-14 MNPT|
|Weight||4.2 lbs (1.9 kg)|
|Leads||16 AWG, 13" (33 cm) long with 2-Pin connector/Leads|
|Max.Amp Draw||11.0 A|
STANDARD PUMP CONFIGURATIONS
|115V||3.0 / 11.6||Pressure Switch||0.9 A||50 / 3.4||EPDM||Santoprene||1/2" MNPT||2-Pin/Leads|
|230V||3.0 / 11.6||Pressure Switch||0.5 A||50 / 3.4||EPDM||Santoprene||1/2" MNPT||2-Pin/Leads|
|A||Pump Head Assembly||1|
|2||Diaphragm of Pressure Switch||1|
Unit Pump Weight
4.24 lbs (1.92 kg)
Selling Unit Size (L x W x H)
8.5"x 5.63"x 5.12“
Selling Unit Weight
4.77 lbs (2.16 kg)
Please make sure correct wiring, otherwise it will damage the pump (The red cable should be connected with the positive pole, and the black cable should be connected to the negative pole).