SKINTX CARE ON 50010-M-CS Orange Nitrile Exam Gloves, Powder-Free, 6 mil, Palm...
Performance Safety Group SKINTX CARE orange nitrile medical grade gloves are designed for demanding work environments where your safety is a paramount concern. These 6 mil nitrile gloves provide exam grade protection, superb dexterity and exceptional comfort. Their bold, high visibility orange color really stands out and enhances safety. Our CARE heavy-duty orange gloves feature superior chemical resistance from common chemicals, like pesticides and many other specialty chemicals, such as iodine, brake fluid or butane. Its powder-free finish leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove, making them suitable for use in electronic components, forensic and laboratory applications - - also ideal for working with sticky adhesives or wet paint so that no residue from your gloves can get in the way of a perfect finish.</p> <p>Manufactured within the quality guidelines of ISO 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2008, EN374, EN455 Part 1 & Part 2, FDA 21CFR 170-199 and FDA-QSR while conforming to the following International Quality Standards
• ASTM F1671 - Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens
• ASTM D6319 - Specification for Nitrile Examination Gloves for Medical Application
• ASTM D6124 - Test Method for Residual Powder on Medical Gloves
• ASTM D5151 - Test Method for Detection of Holes in Medical Gloves
• ASTM D3578 - Specification for Rubber Examination Gloves
• ASTM D5712 - Test Method for Analysis of Aqueous Extractable Protein in Latex, Natural Rubber and Elastomeric Products Using the Modified Lowry Method
• ASTM F1342 - Standard Test Method for Protective Clothing Material Resistance to Puncture
SKINTX CARE ON gloves are commonly used for Law Enforcement, Corrections Officers, EMT/EMS, Paramedics, Laboratory, Healthcare, Forensics, Manufacturing, Automotive and several other applications.